- 1 medium Avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 piece of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 TB of low-fat cheese
- pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Begin by cutting the avocado in half and removing the pit.
3. With a spoon, scoop out some of the avocado so it’s a tad bigger than your egg and yolk. Place in a muffin
pan to keep the avocado stable while cooking.
4. Crack your egg and add it to the inside of your avocado. Sprinkle a little cheese on top with a pinch of
salt. Top with cooked bacon.
5. Cook for 14-16 minutes. Serve warm.
Find complete recipe here