- Blend avocado, egg yolk, garlic, and lemon juice in a powerful blender or food processor.
- Pulse to blend and add heavy cream gradually. Blend the sauce until smooth and set aside.
- Cut up strips of bacon and cook in a large pan. Set aside.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Drain and coat with olive oil.
- Add sauce, bacon, parmesan, salt and pepper, stirring until well-combined.
- Serve and sprinkle with parmesan.
Find complete recipe here