Half avocado, diced
1 teaspoon lime juice
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 slice of sprouted bread (such as Ezekiel bread), toasted
Flaky salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste
Red pepper flakes, to taste
1. In a bowl, add the avocado, lime juice, and salt and mash to combine.
2. Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
3. Add the egg, and cook until the white is set but yolk is still runny, about 2 minutes.
4. Spread the mashed avocado mixture on the toasted bread. Top with the fried egg.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.