My husband and I lived in California after we were married and one of our favorite places to eat was BJ’s Brewhouse. The deep dish pizza there is amazing, but even better than the pizza is the avocado egg rolls. Oh my goodness. They are to. die. for. We were daydreaming about them the other day, and now that we live in Utah we decided to make our own!
BAKED AVOCADO EGG ROLLS RECIPE
These Baked Avocado Egg Rolls are packed with flavor and are so easy to make!
10 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 3 medium avocados, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- nonstick cooking spray
- sweet and sour sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine avocados, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, salt and lime juice. Fold gently to combine.
- Place a few tablespoons of avocado mixture to the center of each egg roll wrapper.
- Fold the side corners in and roll up. Place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- Spray the tops of egg rolls with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping over halfway through.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Find complete recipe here