Radish Avocado Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Green Onions + easy homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette with Garlic. Healthy, Mediterranean Style Recipe, full of fiber and nutrients.
This is a great recipe to use radish. Radish is so good for you, and this healthy, edible root vegetable should not be ignored! It should be on your grocery shopping list. This is a great salad to use it! Enjoy!
Radish Tomato Avocado Salad with Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 pound (2 cups) red grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound (2 cups) yellow grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine halved red and yellow grape or cherry tomatoes, diced avocado, thinly sliced cucumber, chopped green onions and thinly sliced radishes.
- In a small bowl, make a salad dressing: whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and minced garlic until nice and smooth.
- Add the salad dressing to the large bowl with salad, sprinkle with a small amount of salt, and toss to combine. Taste and season with more salt, if needed.
Find complete recipe here